- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
- g2m4 codec for vlc /
- free basic mp3 rocket download /
- matthews bronze catalog viewer /
- overtime tracker template excel /
- Ultra surf 10 ffor android anti filter apk /
- vietnam wall screen saver /
- lead of legends download /
- free amharic version software power geez /
- www ultrareach com downloads ultrasurf u1008 zip
icSpeech Analyzer is a powerful and versatile speech analysis tool that features the following displays:
- Speech, voicing and pitch waveforms.
- Wideband and narrowband spectrograms.
- FFT and LPC spectrums.
- Speech intensity, voice intensity and pitch bars.
- Webcam for viewing and recording video images.
These displays can be used in real-time for speech biofeedback, or recorded for off-line analysis.
The Waveform display lets you see the dynamics of speech during the utterance of complete words or phrases. The displays can be used in real-time for speech biofeedback, or recorded for off-line analysis. The following waveform channels are available:
- Speech intensity
- Voice intensity
Spectrograms provide an alternative method of visually representing an acoustic signal. They allow analysis of the frequency components contained within the acoustic signal, either in terms of the harmonics it comprises or of the peaks of resonance that it contains. The spectrogram also provides useful information on how these frequencies change with time.Both wideband and narrowband spectrograms are supported.
The ability to extract the fundamental frequency and associated harmonics, together with an approximation of the vocal tract resonances makes the icSpeech spectrum analyzer a powerful speech analysis tool. Both FFT and LPC displays are supported.
icSpeech Analyzer is compatible with most USB or built-in webcams, allowing you to view and record video images that are fully synchronised with all other displays. Video captured with a webcam is useful for viewing lips, teeth, jaw, tongue and facial muscles during speech.
The real-time Bar is a useful biofeedback tool that provides a clear and simple display reflecting the intensity or frequency of the selected speech parameter.