edtFTPnet/PRO offers a set of robust and powerful, yet easy-to-use components and controls that make transferring files using the FTP, FTPS, SFTPFTP, FTPS, SFTP, SCP and HTTP/HTTPS protocols a breeze. Google docs are also supported. All protocols are in a single component meaning switching protocols is as simple as changing a property. Directory transfers, proxies and connection pooling are supported. It also includes an FTP shell and FTP scripting.
- Comprehensive support for Asynchronous Methods, including advanced FTP Task Queuing technology.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SSL/TLS, including TLS 1.2. The library supports FTPS (implicit and explicit mode) and is compatible with most secure FTP servers.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SSH. The library supports SFTP and is compatible with most SSH servers.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SCP.
- Visual, design-time FTP connection tester.
- Visual, design-time/runtime certificate management tools.
- Wide range of properties and events.
- All major FTP operations are supported.
- Directory transfers and directory synchronization.
- Support for HTTP/S downloads, including resumption of partial downloads.
- Support for SOCKS 4 & SOCKS 5 proxies.
- Support for HTTP proxies.
- Transfers to and from Google Docs
- Secure data and control channels.
- Supports server and client validation (incl. support for custom validators).
- Compatible with .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.x, 4.x.
Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64nWinXP
Enterprise Distributed Technologies