dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and
advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
* Sync Framework Support
* Entity Framework Core support is added
* Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64