bCisive is Austhink Software's tool for making workplace decisions more easily. Using decision mapping, it helps you save time and effort, collaborate more effectively, be more confident about your decisions and get more consensus around them. It also helps improve institutional memory by creating a record of the reasoning behind decisions reached.
Using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, bCisive users build diagrams of their decision process, including options considered, arguments for and against, and supporting evidence. bCisive decision maps and their linked supporting documents can be shared and viewed using a free bMap Bundle Viewer. bMaps can also be exported as images for use in other applications such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- High quality visual design. Attractive and intuitive workspace and user interface.
- Drag and drop to create and manipulate maps.
- Undo/Redo. Undo any operation, as many steps back as you like, and redo to get back.
- Templates. Drag-and-drop pre-built generic decision maps onto the workspace. Helps save time and promote learning.
- Decision summary. Automatically-constructed text summary of the decision map.
- Rich output. Output to vector and bitmap graphics.
- Powerful map viewing. Reorganise complex maps to aid comprehension.
- Browser and scratchpad. Staging posts for information. Drag and drop onto workspace.
- Support. Comprehensive support materials, including a tour and getting started guide for professionals.
WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64