Android Converter enables you to create video clips and audio- and photo files for your Android-based mobile- or smartphone. With just a few mouse clicks and by using DVD-videos (or single chapters) and video files of different formats and resolutions you create video clips for your Android-Gadget. Another option is the conversion of nearly all audio files (including DRM-protected ones), DVD-music tracks, clips of video platforms and audio-CDs to Android-compatible music files.
Android Converter Highlights:
- Android Converter compresses videos of nearly all source formats to Android-compatible clips. The application supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ) and MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG.
- Android Converter rips audio-CDs, Internet-video streams and DVD-audio tracks. Android Converter-created videos are compatible to all Android-based devices.
- DRM-protected audio files can also be converted without problems. The software analogously records the respective songs during playback.
- Android Converter not only converts audio- and video data but also the most common image formats.
- For problem-free and automated creation of videos, songs and photos, Android Converter provides integrated profiles for resolution, picture quality, bit- and frame rates and others, which are factory-adjusted to guarantee the correct settings but which the user also can adjust.
- Video-conversion automatically considers the correct aspect ratio. Capable filters ensure optimum results when enlarging or reducing images.
- The program-integrated player enables you to view or hear all files to be converted and the chapters of a DVD-video prior to conversion.