XML-driven World Map in Flash is a powerful, full-featured, and flexible mapping solution to present any kind of business or personal data worldwide. It took web-mapping experience, intelligence and time to deliver a solution we are proud of.
The main World Map benefits are:
1. Customizable user interface and look-and-feel. Color gamma, navigation controls, and other interface parameters are stored in a simple configuration file. It only takes a minute to configure the map and make it look perfect on your web page or intranet interface!
2. Easy integration and data import. World Map in Flash is completely XML driven, which means it is possible to set up locations and areas manually, or use any scripting language to import data from your database or spreadsheet (Excel/CVS).
3. Fully-featured 14-day free trial version is available for download!
Other key features of the product include:
- advanced navigation tools ("+", "-", directional arrows);
- small countries, islands and territories;
- maximal zoom level and custom zoom step;
- longitude/latitude location plotting (XY_Converter);
- unlimited number of locations;
- location list component;
- change location list position;
- legend component;
- attach photos, rich HTML description, and related events;
- custom location widget;
- animated locations;
- location grouping;
- location size controller on zoom;
- hide locations on the world view;
- show / hide left panel (for small size);
- add text to locations;
- smooth color change on rollover;
- GUI control;
- sound events;
- pop-up text on mouse over event;
- hyperlinks provide web-links to additional / related resources;
- custom infobox title, size, position for every country or location;
- internet/intranet usage;
- shape and outline control (color schemes);
- enable to combine counties of data (dynamic regions);
- seamless maps from selected layers;
- dynamic region and location outline clipping.
Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other