WebSite Auditor is a powerful and highly effective tool which offers users numerous useful features for comprehensive website's structure and content auditing. It's your personal consultant that will guide you through any site issues and help fixing them to get you to the top positions in Google.
Here is a list of WebSite Auditor's core features:
1. Carries out website audits in the Site Audit dashboard.
2. Provides you with a status code of every page or source in the Pages dashboard.
3. Allows you to see redirect chains.
4. Spots pages with 4xx status code, W3C errors, broken links and images.
5. Generates an XML sitemap and uploads it to your website via FTP or saves to your hard drive.
6. Helps you create or edit your site's robots txt file.
7. Provides you with general information concerning your domain strength.
8. Allows to optimize your webpages in the Content Analysis module as well as fix the errors with meta description tags and duplicate or empty title.
9. Visualizes your site according to the structure of internal links. Allows painting the pages in your visualization by their authority for you to see the ranking power of every page and create a nice and comfortable view of your site.
10. Spots pages with the mixed content issues and provides you with a full list of insecure content.
11. In the Reports module, allows you to generate customizable SEO reports which you can save, publish or make the tool send them to your clients automatically.
12. Gives an opportunity to edit your webpages straight in the tool and then save the implemented changes on your computer.
13. And more!
WebSite Auditor is all you could ever wish for in terms of monitoring and improving your website's performance. So, don't miss a chance to become an SEO pro and get your own copy of WebSite Auditor.
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Link-Assistant.Com: SEO tools