Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room, allowing separate control of the room's width, depth and height. It also allows you to control the distance between the listener and the sound positioned in that virtual room.
The Virtual Room Emulator section offers control over the size, width, and damping factor of the room by way of three linkable sliders. Produces a natural sounding room reverberation effect that gives you true room perception, from small rooms to large concert halls. Small rooms have a high percentage of early reflections ( the first feedback from the closest objects) that can give more body to tracks. It is also good with acoustic guitars and voices. Larger rooms are better with strings, or wind instruments and synthesizer pads.
- Reverberation technique that simulates a real acoustic environment of a room.
- Separate control of Room's dimensions, produces naturally sounding reverberation.
- Early and late reflections, (The sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings following a sound created in an acoustically reflective environment).
- It uses reverberation engine that does not produce metal harmonics.
- 16 predefined room configurations that range from tiny to extra large rooms , allow you to quickly switch between different Virtual Room's configurations.
- The plugin is perfectly suited for any type of audio production when acoustic space simulation is needed from recording to post production.
- Damp ( Damping factor)
- Mode: Normal - Freeze - Gated
( Syntheway VRE )