Sony Ericsson K600/K608/V600 USB drivers
USB drivers for Sony Ericsson K600i/K608i/V600i.
1. Download the zip file to your computer. Remember where you place
2. Unzip the file to a temporary folder.
3. Connect your K600i/K608i/V600i to the PC using the USB cable.
This will initiate the Windows Found New hardware wizard to be used
during the installation.
4. Follow the instructions in the wizard, and choose to
&8220;Install from a list ..&8221;, press &8220;Next&8221;.
5. Browse to the temporary folder created under step 2 above to
point to the driver to install and press &8220;Next&8221;.
6. When the driver is installed, press &8220;Finish".
Note! The wizard will start totally 4 times, but browse to the
temporary folder created under step 2 above every time.
How to use
The connection to the K600i/K608i/V600i is now ready to use by your
Do use the latest driver version available, it will help you use
the facilities of your hardware easier and better. An old version
can create hardware conflicts and errors in function. Try to stay
updated with your drivers monthly or sometimes weekly. Chose wisely
the specific drivers: motherboards driver, bios, graphic cards
drivers, modem drivers and so on. Chose the right driver for your
hardware and try to make backups of your system every time you want
to make a change.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP