MathAudio Auto EQ for Winamp
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers, headphones and earphones.
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Contains built-in frequency responses of ideal speakers, headphones and earphones and uses them as references.
- Allows drawing one's own reference frequency response.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Perfect for use with standard measurement microphones. Even a cheap measurement microphone like Behringer ECM8000 ensures the accuracy of +/- 2 dB which is enough for professional musical applications.
- A patented method of the frequency response correction ensures maximum accuracy of the compensation.