Smile is a fully scriptable free AppleScript based working environment to develop user interfaces, automate tasks and enhance your personal productivity.
It offers both a set of production technologies and a natural fashion of having them work together so that you produce faster and better, you automate frequent tasks and you control complex operations.
The technologies available to Smile's users include:
- an AppleScript editor with many scripting helpers, and unique AppleScript Terminal windows,
- an editor of scripted interfaces,
- a text editor for ASCII and Unicode, with a search-and-replace tool supporting Regular Expressions,
- a XML editor,
- a Regular Expression engine,
- a XML and p-list engine,
- a 2D graphic engine, where you program vectorial PDF graphics by script,
- commands for driving industrial interfaces: RS232 serial communication, digital I/O, LED display.
Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.5