SliQTool's SliQ Invoicing and Quoting software package lets you quickly create invoices and quotes suitable for use by small or medium-sized businesses.
Within seconds you can create invoices, quotes or customer statements without needing to learn how to use complicated accounting software.
SliQ provides a wide range of features including multiple invoice templates with a range of customisation options.
SliQ allows you to:
1. Create invoices, quotes and credit notes.
2. Create a database of customer details
3. Track customer payments
4. Create customer statements and ageing reports
5. Create sales reports - sales by invoice, customer, product and more.
6. Print invoices, quotes, statements, credit notes and reports
7. Print preview for all items.
8. Email items to customers
9. Email reports
10. Record standard product details and prices
11. Export reports to Excel.
12. Automatic/ Recurring Invoices
13. Supports product and service invoices.
14. Customise templates by adding your own logo and customer messages
17. Lets you edit any of the labels on the templates to suit your business.
... plus more
The trial copy of SliQ is fully-featured and is free to try for 30 days. You can create, save and print as many invoices etc. as you wish with the trial copy. When you purchase an unlock code - for a one-off fee - your trial copy is unlocked and you can continue to use any data you entered during the trial period.
There are no hidden costs with SliQ Invoicing and Quoting. Free support by email is provided and you are entitled to a free upgrade to any future version of SliQ with the same major version number.