Simply Orders - Advanced Order & Invoice Database for Microsoft Access
Simply Orders: Open Source Edition comes with all the benefits of having your own Access database, without having to spend months starting from a blank screen. Can be fully customised and shared on a network with no additional cost per user. Links with Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as built-in facility to email invoices and reports as pdf attachments.
Start Today, Minimal Setup and Learning Curve
- Clear visual layout - easily and quickly see what orders and products you need to despatch today, this week, this month, etc
- Takes seconds to install - packaged with professional installation software
- Attach copies of saved emails, files or scanned documents to orders
Manage Your Business
- Print or email professional looking order confirmations, despatch notes, returns labels invoices / credit notes and customer statements (email requires MS Outlook)
- Track Customer Payments and Credits
- Record Full or Partial Invoice Payments
- Calculate Sales Tax / VAT
- See, at a glance, customers' contact details, account balances and full transaction histories
- Setup customer specific standard discount rates and payment terms
- View, print, email or export to Excel - sales, % on-time delivery, order lead-times, returns / credits raised, what you're owed (aged debtors) and how many working days on average each customer takes to pay.
Microsoft Access Based
- Works with MS Access 2003 or later
- Can be shared on a network - no additional cost per user
- Stable and reliable MS Access architecture
- Changes can be made quickly and cost effectively - customize to your own business
- MS Office integration - email orders and reports with Outlook, export order data to Excel; mail-merge with Word
Want To Build A Custom System Yourself?
Starting with Simply Orders: Open-Source Edition for Microsoft Access can save months of your time!