SQL Runner is a small utility that lets you store and run SQL scripts against MySQL servers. This program lets you build Script Sets that contain as many SQL scripts as you want. Each script consists of a test (for determining if the fix is required), a fix (for updating the SQL data), and notes that you can use to store any additional information about the script. Script Sets are stored as XML files, and thus are quite easy to back up, share, and store in version controlled folders.
* Support for MySQL servers -- tested against MySQL 4.x and 5.x servers.
* Can store and manage multiple server connections
* Can store and manage multiple Script Sets
* Each Script Set can contain multiple Scripts
* Run scripts and tests individually or in batch modes
* Runs on Windows and Linux (possibly Mac OSX too, but not tested)
Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Linux
Lost Luggage Studios