Print on any clientprinter without driver on Terminalserver. Variable selection and defaultprinter. Always same printername. Private printer only visible by user and administrator. Wide range of resolutions and papersizes. Perfect tray-selection.
If you're experienced in printing with embedded functions of rdp-protocol in Microsoft's Terminalservice, you'll know this problems:
1. Some printerdrivers unusual (for example some messages in consolesession of terminalserver)
2. Several printerdrivers crashes if they share the same machine
3. If you install a new driver on client, rdp is missing the same driver at the server
4. Many drivers don't support rdp-printing under Microsoft's Terminalserver
5. The printername is build on serverside with the actual number of the session. Some programs don't like that.
6. Each local installed printer will be mapped in terminalsession
7. The standardprinter in terminalsession is always the same as the local standardprinter
8. In workgroups sees every user each mapped printer
9. Compressionratio of transmisson of printingdata is only low
10. 32bit clients will connect to 64bit terminalserver, but 64bit printerdrivers aren't availiable.
SLIMPRINTER solves all this problems!
* Only two universal printerdrivers on serverside
* public and private printers
* independent standardprinter
* no administrativ garbage on serverside
* supports papersizes until A0, also rollpapers for bonprinters
* connections from 32bit clients to 64bit terminalservers and vice versa for all printertypes possible
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64, Win2000, WinServer, WinMobile, WinOther