S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
S3 Browser will help you:
- Upload and Download files to and from Amazon S3.
- Publish your Content using Amazon S3.
- Browse, Create, DeleteAmazon S3 Buckets.
- Share your Buckets with other Amazon S3 users.
- Use Buckets shared by other Amazon S3 users.
- Set Access Control on Buckets and Files.
- Keep your Files backed up on Multiple Data Centers.
- And Many More!
Cutting Edge Features Make It Exceptional:
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
- Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) support. View, Edit, Bulk Edit/Migration.
- Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
- Convenient HTTP Headers (metadata) Editor.
- Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
- Advanced Web URLs Generator.
- Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
- Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer Support.
- Fast working multithreaded Http Engine.
- Special algorithms are used to decrease the number of requests and save you money!
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, WinServer, Win98
NetSDK Software, LLC