- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
Plextor PlexWriter 4/2/20 Firmware 1.04
- Improved initialization of and writing on CD-RW media after a Quick Erase.
- Modified firmware to initialize CD-RW discs that are not properly erased, formatted or written in order to be able to erase them and use the discs again.
- Improved Quick Erase of Multi-session CD-RW discs.
- Fixed a bug writing on CD-RW media after a Quick Erase. There was a chance to get a write error after the disc was erased with Quick Erase.
- Fixed bug when writing Lead-Out in Session-At-Once mode. There was a small chance for a write error to occur in older firmware revisions.
- Improved read performance of Mode-2 Form-2 format discs such as Video CD.
NEC ND-3500A(G) DVD+RW Firmware 2.19 2.19
NEC ND-3540A Firmware 1.04
AMD Driver Pack Version 18.104.22.168
NEC ND-6750A Firmware 2.01
Philips SPD8020 Firmware 22.214.171.124
LG/HLDS GSA-H30N Firmware 1.03
Samsung SH-S222A Firmware SB02
Lite-on SOHC-5235K Firmware 06
Yamaha CRW2200S SCSI Firmware 1.0e 1.0e
Toshiba SD-R5372 DVD-Recorder Firmware TU53 TU53