- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
Plextor PlexWriter 4/2/20 Firmware 1.04
- Improved initialization of and writing on CD-RW media after a Quick Erase.
- Modified firmware to initialize CD-RW discs that are not properly erased, formatted or written in order to be able to erase them and use the discs again.
- Improved Quick Erase of Multi-session CD-RW discs.
- Fixed a bug writing on CD-RW media after a Quick Erase. There was a chance to get a write error after the disc was erased with Quick Erase.
- Fixed bug when writing Lead-Out in Session-At-Once mode. There was a small chance for a write error to occur in older firmware revisions.
- Improved read performance of Mode-2 Form-2 format discs such as Video CD.
ASUS DVD-E616P3 DVD-ROM Firmware 1.07 Windows 1.07
ASUS CRW-5232A4 CD-RW Firmware 1.02 Windows 1.02
Yamaha SCSI recorder (CRW2100S) Firmware
Samsung SH-D163B Firmware SB03
Plextor PX-755A Firmware 1.08
Yamaha CRW8824IX IEEE1394 Firmware 1.0a 1.0a
Yamaha CRW6416S SCSI Firmware 1.0d 1.0d
Yamaha CRW3200SX SCSI Firmware 1.0d 1.0d
Yamaha CRW2200S SCSI Firmware 1.0e 1.0e
UMAX Yamada DVX-6600 Firmware Updated V4 V4