Players Commander is the ultimate management software for your games.
Players Commander Features:
+ Get your games into Players Commander and you never need to re-install them, even if you re-install your OS or buy a new PC*.
+ Easy transfer desired games and/or savegames to another PC.
+ Play games directly from a mobile hard disk on any other PC which is capable to run the games. Just start and play!
+ Allows you to use different versions of a game. Play the latest version, older game versions or with modifications as you like.
+ Optionally join all savegames locations in ONE folder, making savegame backup much easier.
+ Optionally assign a game's savegame folder directly into the game's folder.
+ View games by genre, single player favorites or multi player favorites.
+ View play counts.
When you re-install your OS, or if you buy a new PC, Players Commander saves you from:
- re-installing every single game manually.
- searching and installing the latest patches for every single game.
- loosing your savegames.
- creating savegame backups.
How Players Commander works:
After protocolizing the game installation you can get the game into Players Commander. The build-in Wizard can move the game
to a separate hard drive or partition (highly recommended). All details are saved in the Players Commander database. This allows
to start the game in an OS were it was never installed.
- Windows 7 (all Editions), Windows Vista (all Editions), Windows XP (Home/Pro), Windows 2000
- A hard disk or a partition for the games. This should NOT be the partition were the OS is installed.
* Let Players Commander move your game installation to a separate hard drive (or partition) is required for this feature.
WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows 8