PDF Split-Merge Command Line is a stand-alone application that can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files, PDF Split-Merge Command Line can be called from VB, VC, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, etc. program languages, PDF Split-Merge Command Line is used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, PDF Split-Merge Command Line can also be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
PDF Split-Merge Command Line does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Split-Merge Features:
1. PDF Split-Merge is a standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
2. Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file;
3. Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents;
4. Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents;
5. Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even, odd or custom page ranges etc;
6. Split by page ranges(split pages, page ranges, odd/even pages);
7. Split a file into single pages or sets of pages;
8. Supports Command Line Operation;
9. Merge from text file, a text file which contains file names to be merged, one file name per line;
10. Split into n pages(into files which containing n pages per file);
11. Reverse or rearrange pages in a document;
12. Retain links (update links, bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files);
13. PDF Split-Merge supports preserve all kinds of annotations;
14. PDF Split-Merge supports split PDF documents by bookmarks;
15. PDF Split-Merge extracts all or individual chapters according to bookmarks;
16. PDF Split-Merge supports server environment;
17. PDF Split-Merge supports to enable or disable bookmarks and AcroForms within processing;
18. PDF Split-Merge supports "owner" password protected PDF files;