- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
Matsushita BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware 1.06
* Resolves an issue where the drive may not be able to read the content of some Blu-ray Disc™ media
* Adds support for reading BD-R (Low to High) media
* Improves performance when recording to Sony® BD-R 2x and 4x media
* This utilty provides an update for drive firmware versions 1.03 or 1.04. Please verify that the firmware version of your optical drive is either 1.03 or 1.04 before installing this update.
1. Click Start, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click System Information.
2. At the "System Information" screen, double-click "Components", and then double-click "CD-ROM".
3. On the right side of the window, on the "PNP Device ID" line, verify either version 1.03 or 1.04 appear after the drive name.
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions:
1. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
2. Download the MTFOPD-00174428-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MTFOPD-00174428-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
4. At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
5. At the "MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
6. At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
7. At the "F/W Loader UJ-210 for VAIO V1.06" screen, after ejecting the disc tray, click "OK".
8. At the confirmation page, click "OK".
9. At the "To start firmware upgrade" screen, click "OK".
10. At the "Successfully completed" screen click "Exit".
11. At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
12. At the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
13. Shutdown the computer, wait 30 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Matsushita BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware Update is completed
Nvidia Quadro NVS Notebook Beta Drivers for Windows Vista 64-bit 179.48
Nvidia OpenGL 3.0 Beta Driver for Linux
nVIDIA nForce Beta Driver for Windows Vista x86 RC1
Typhoon DVB-T Duo Cardbus Driver 18.104.22.1681 Windows 22.214.171.1241
Terratec Cinergy 600 TV Remote Control Update 3.24 Windows 3.24
SiS SiS771/SiSM771/SiS671/SiS671FX/SiSM671/SiSM671MX Driver UniVGA5 v5.05 Windows Vista x32/x64 v5.05
Prolink PixelView PlayTV Pro PV-BT878P+ rev. 9D/9F/10B Capture Driver Windows
nVIDIA Quadro Series ForceWare Driver 162.62 WHQL Windows XP x64/2003 x64 International 162.62
nVIDIA GeForce6/GeForce7/GeForce8/GeForce9 ForceWare Driver 174.74 Beta Windows Vista x64 International 174.74 Beta
nVIDIA GeForce/TNT2/Quadro ForceWare Driver 82.12 Beta Windows XP x64 82.12 Beta