- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
- matsushita bd mlt uj 210s firmware /
- matsushita bd mlt uj 210s firmware update /
- matsushita bd mlt uj 210s /
- bd mlt uj 210s firmware /
- firmware free matshita bd mlt uj 210s /
- matshita bd mlt uj 210s firmware /
- matshita bd mlt uj 210s firmware 2010 /
- matshita bd mlt uj 210s firmware update /
- matshita bd mlt uj210s firmware
Matsushita BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware 1.06
* Resolves an issue where the drive may not be able to read the content of some Blu-ray Disc™ media
* Adds support for reading BD-R (Low to High) media
* Improves performance when recording to Sony® BD-R 2x and 4x media
* This utilty provides an update for drive firmware versions 1.03 or 1.04. Please verify that the firmware version of your optical drive is either 1.03 or 1.04 before installing this update.
1. Click Start, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click System Information.
2. At the "System Information" screen, double-click "Components", and then double-click "CD-ROM".
3. On the right side of the window, on the "PNP Device ID" line, verify either version 1.03 or 1.04 appear after the drive name.
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions:
1. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
2. Download the MTFOPD-00174428-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MTFOPD-00174428-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
4. At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
5. At the "MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
6. At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
7. At the "F/W Loader UJ-210 for VAIO V1.06" screen, after ejecting the disc tray, click "OK".
8. At the confirmation page, click "OK".
9. At the "To start firmware upgrade" screen, click "OK".
10. At the "Successfully completed" screen click "Exit".
11. At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
12. At the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
13. Shutdown the computer, wait 30 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Matsushita BD-MLT UJ-210S Firmware Update is completed
VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP 126.96.36.199
ATI Mobility Catalyst Display Driver for Windows Vista/7 10.6
NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro driver 188.8.131.52
ATI Radeon 9250 driver 184.108.40.20605
Nvidia Forceware WHQL Driver for Windows 7 32-bit 196.21
Intel 82945G Express Chipset Graphics Driver for Win 2000 / XP 14.20
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family 220.127.116.1177
Intel 852/855GM/865G/845G/910G/915G Graphics Driver 14.9 Windows 14.9
Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L (rev. 2.x) VGA Driver for Windows 2000/XP 18.104.22.16829
Nvidia Forceware WHQL Driver for Windows XP 32-bit 196.21