The calculation is designed for geometric designs and strength checks of shaped couplings of shafts with hubs. The application provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Design of a coupling with parallel side keys.
- Design of a coupling with Woodruff's keys.
- Design of a coupling with straight-sided splines.
- Design of a coupling with involute splines.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- The application includes a table of keys and splines according to ISO, SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and CSN.
- Support for 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others.
List of standards: ANSI B17.1, ANSI B17.2, ANSI B92.1, ANSI B92.2M, ISO R773, ISO 14, ISO 4156, DIN 6885, DIN 6888, DIN 5464, DIN 5471, DIN 5472, DIN 5480, BS 4235, BS 6, JIS B 1301, CSN 02 2562, CSN 30 1385, CSN 01 4942, CSN 4950
The calculation contain also solution for Involute splines.
The calculation is designed to create a detail drawing (model) of the involute spline.
Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems. Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X, Y coordinates).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64