LastPass is a free password manager that makes your web browsing easier and more secure and supports IE and Firefox, allows you to import from every major password storage vendor and export too, captures passwords that other managers won't including many AJAX forms, and allows you to make strong passwords easily.
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- Easily fill in form data
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
- Supports IE as well, so if you switch browsers you're always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
- Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as Roboform, KeePass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Firefox and IE's built in password manager
- Exporting your data always available in plugin and website.
- In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
- Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank.
- Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier
- Works with any platform that has Firefox plus IE on Windows
- Has a USB/Thumb drive portable version for Windows, Mac and Linux
- http://m.lastpass.com for mobile access
Your sensitive data is encrypted locally with AES, then uploaded to allow syncing with other computers or browsers. IE is also supported as well as
Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Linux, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.4-10.9