YouTrack from JetBrains is a web-based, keyboard-centric hosted issue tracker. It offers fantastic time savings for both bug submitters and development teams. Its lightning-fast bug reporting is complemented with powerful native-language-like search queries and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
With our hosted issue tracker you can:
- Search for bugs and issues using native-language-like query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
- Modify multiple issues at the same time from the command window.
- Use extensive keyboard support, with all major functionality accessible from anywhere via easy-to-learn shortcuts.
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- Post issues from any web page - without even opening YouTrack, via the 'Create Issue' bookmarklet.
- Import existing projects from Jira 3.x- 4.x.
- Integrate with JIRA, TeamCity, OpenID, and LDAP.
YouTrack Hosted offers a variety of subscription plans to suit teams of any size and structure. Small and midsize teams can take full advantage of all of its features by simply subscribing to FREE plan, which can later be upgraded after team grows bigger. Register at YouTrack Hosted and start using it right away.
WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Other, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Unix, Linux, Java
Issue Tracker IntelliJ Labs