ImPDF's Web-to-PDF feature lets you quickly and accurately convert any (unsecured) Web page into a high-quality PDF file. The Web-to-PDF capabilities in PDF Download can be used with all popular browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Flock and Internet Explorer) via our bookmarklet, or if you use Firefox or Internet Explorer, you can install the more powerful browser add-on, which adds extra features like automatically emailing your PDF files and viewing PDF files as HTML (instead of opening them in your PDF viewer).
ImPDF Free HTML to PDF Converter Features,
1. HTML to PDF Converter command line is a standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
2. HTML to PDF Converter Renders URLs of (dynamic) html/xhtml pages including CSS to PDF, on the fly.
3. ImPDF Online is a Service NOT a class library, component, activex or EXE.
4. HTML to PDF Converter is very easy to use, No hidden costs, No setup fee.
5. No need for installing anything on your server.
6. HTML to PDF Converter does support for dynamic (php, asp(x), jsp, cfm etc.) and static pages in (x)html.
7. Free E-Mail support.
8. HTML to PDF Converter API is available virtually on any platform that supports HTTP.
9. HTML to PDF Converter is easy integration, no third party libraries needed.
10. 99.9% uptime. HTML to PDF Converter API is fast and reliable.