- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
FFVCL - Delphi FFmpeg VCL Components 5.0
FFVCL is a native VCL components suit including Video Encoder and Video Player which wrap FFmpeg libraries perfectly. FFVCL is more easy, more flexible and more powerful than the official FFmpeg command line interface for encoding and playing audio and video files.
* All-in-one solution for audio/video encoding and playing.
* Perfect wrapper of FFmpeg libraries, easy to use, flexible and powerful.
* Input frames editable such as text and/or image overlay.
* Join multiple input files in variable formats to a single output file.
* Support Frame Input (Bitmap canvas, Bitmap data, Bitmap DeviceContext, YUV).
* Support Frame Output (RGB, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, YUV).
* Support Packet Input (H.263, H.264, MJPEG, M4V, MPEGVideo, VC1).
* Support Screen Capture.
* Support Wave Capture.
* Support directly PCM wave data input.
* Support directly PCM wave data output.
* Support WebCam Capture.
* Support Video Filters, such as flip, negate, scale, rate, etc.
* Support previewing while converting.
* Converting multiple files in batchs built in.
* Task thread priority is configurable.
* Pause, Resume and Stop operations are available.
* Log messages event by FFLogger component.
* Conversion progress event.
* OnVideoHook event is a very easy and powerful way to edit all input frames acting as internal Video Hook, such as text and/or image overlay, reverse frame picture, and various effects what you can process on Bitmap.
* OnAudioHook event is a very easy way to edit all input audio samples acting as internal Audio Hook.