Please read the notes carefully before updating BIOS.
1. Do not update the BIOS if the system is running fine. Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up. The manufacturer is not responsible for any BIOS flash failure.
2. Make sure your M/B PCB version number first, and then read the updated description & special note carefully to check if the new BIOS version patch pertain to your current problem.
(How to recognize the M/B PCB version)
3. It is recommended to use the updated flash utility included in each BIOS download package.
(How to use flash utility).
1. Updated release bios
2. Patches code to fix 2TB HDD string show incorrectly during POST
- Hongsoft Free Video Converter 2.2
- PDF to Word | Solid Converter 9.1
- Gigabyte S661FXME-RZ F3 8
- News Ticker 1.1
- Hide Files 3.4
- Instant Clipboard 2.10
- Dell Intel 945GM Graphics Controller Driver v.22.214.171.12446 A01 Windows v.126.96.36.19946
- NOVA Text Aligner 1.1
- CNC Backplot Editor 1.0
- PDFIn PDF to DWG Converter 1.2