Office 2010 Toolbar and Menu:
With Classic Menu for Office Professional Plus 2010, you will enjoy the old look of Office 2003, Office XP and Office 2000. It shows classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and brings back the classic view and old interface. It makes Office 2010 look like 2003, XP and 2000.
Save Money and Time on Training:
It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. Your colleagues or employees don't need trainings or tutorials any more after upgrading to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
Suitable for All 2010 Applications:
The classic menu suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and InfoPath 2010.
New Commands of 2010:
All new features of Office 2010 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Office 2003 and 2007 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Office 2010 by Microsoft.
Familiar Keyboard Shortcuts:
Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003.
1. Easy to install and uninstall.
2. Easy to show or hide tabs of the ribbon.
3. Easy to show or hide the menus and toolbars.
4. You can change the position of the classic menus tab.
5. Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2010: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.
6. Fully compatible with Windows 7 64, Vista 64, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix Systems and Windows Terminal Server. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package.
WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64