- MP3 Audio Video
- Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Business & Finance
- Desktop Enhancements
- Home & Education
- Internet & Communication
- Network Tools
- Photo & Graphics
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Web Authoring
- zemplus dialer for nokia /
- descargar controlador impresora hp officejet 4500 desktop /
- pci simple communications controller driver download for vista /
- ilivid pour mac /
- eazypaper for mac /
- waptrick video bokep /
- mlb big win buck generator /
- sign my pad pro for laptop /
- dynamic link library kernel32 dll
CCFinder is shorthand for Creative Commons Finder. CCFinder helps you to easily find pictures which were publicized under the Creative Commons License. CCFinder enables you to search based on specific usage criteria and shows you what you may do with each picture.
This means that you can re-publicize most of the pictures found, for example on your website. Additionally,
The main features of CCFinder:
* With CCFinder you can easily find download pictures with a creative commons license from Flickr based on your search terms.
* CCFinder let's you define how you want to use the picture (commercially, if you want to change it, etc.).
* It shows you an overview or a detail view.
* With CCFinder you can directly set pictures to be your desktop picture.
* CCFinder is very easy to use and already looks like a Windows 8 application.
The free version of CCFinder has no limitations regarding the amount of search criteria you will use or the display of pictures found or any other restrictions.
After each download of 20 pictures the user will be asked to spread the program inside social networks.
The CCFinder Pro version allows additionally to put color filter on the picture to change it's look.
The Pro version from version V1.2 on also contains a way to save a 'document of proof' PDF containing the image, a time stamp, it's web-address and the associated creative-commons-rights.