With Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements slideshows can be created easily.
The selected photos are added to the editor and Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements automatically creates a slideshow from these pictures. In the editor transitions can be customized and the slideshow can be personalized with texts, music and other effects.
In the intuitive editor a complete timeline of the slideshow is displayed graphically. In this timeline the user can, for example, drag and drop photos into another place and individually adjust the display and transition lengths. The photos can be personalized with themes, texts, shapes and lots more. In the editor the user can also watch a preview of your finished slideshow.
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements offers different transition effects and also the option to make the slideshow a moving event with the Ken Burns Effect (panning and zooming).
With Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements the slideshow can quickly and easily be saved in the WMV file format.
- Automated Ken Burns Effects (panning and zooming)
- Professionally designed templates for subtitles and logos
- Adding of background music
- Adding of images, texts and shapes
- Individual editing of picture transitions
- Guide lines to align elements and objects
- Photos cast shadows on the slideshow background