Ashampoo Cover Studio was already the easiest way to label your discs and create slick case covers and booklets to go with them. Now version 2 makes a great product even better, adding covers, a faster editor and many more powerful new features – all without making the program any more complicated to use.
You don`t even need to do any designing because Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 for Mac comes with even more ready-to-use themes. You just choose a theme, enter your text and print. It couldn’t be easier. Or you can create your own great designs and save them as templates that you can reuse just like the built-in themes.
Basic features and functions
- Supports all standard disc, case and booklet and label formats
You can design and print printable discs (DVD, CD, Blu-ray), jewel cases, slim cases, Blu-ray cases and booklets.
- Use modern direct-to-disc printers
Printing directly onto printable discs means no messy label alignment with special tools.
- Import your track data from your discs
Reads the track data from your discs directly into pre-formatted tables in your design. Gets the artist and track data online in seconds.
- Point-and-click design with themes
For fast results just enter or import your title and track data, select a theme and print. That’s all there is to it and the program comes with a set of great-looking themes.
- Powerful and intuitive design tools
If you’re feeling creative you can also create your own designs from scratch. Choose and use your own backgrounds, graphics and fonts, insert geometric shapes, create curved text and add data and contents tables.
- Print beautiful discs, labels, covers and booklets fast
- Guides you on every step of the way
- Save your own designs as reusable templates
- Use images directly from the Internet
- Calibrate the printer once only with auto-save
- Improved editor with many new features
- Free rotation of objects and text
- New themes (ready-to-use designs)